Q. How does the new seat booking system work?
What do I do when I have reached my booking allowance?
Are there any spaces I don't need to book?
- You can access the study form here - http://bristol.ac.uk/library/one-stop-shop/study-seat-booking/
- If you do not see all the seat types on the booking form, scroll to the top of the page and use the middle drop-down list to specify the seat type
- There are fixed booking slots rather than the option of choosing your own start and end time
- If you arrive late for your slot or finish early, the whole slot is still taken from your weekly allowance
- Seat bookings can be cancelled any time before your booking starts, and the unused booking allowance will be credited back to your account
Non-bookable study space
- If you have used up your whole booking allowance then you may use these spaces.
- Currently the non-bookable spaces are: Hawthorns Study Centre, Hawthorns Study Lounge and Richmond Building. This is subject to change, see the individual study space pages for further info: http://bristol.ac.uk/students/your-studies/libraries-study-spaces/study-spaces/
Was this helpful? 2 0